Roland engravers and impact printers deliver precise personalization results on everything from awards, gifts and jewelry to rhinestone decorated apparel, and ADA-compliant signage. EGX engraving machines engrave on a wide variety of materials, including wood, plastic, acrylic and light metals, while impact printers imprint onto stainless steel, titanium, and more. The EGX Series has a range of sizes, from a 12” x 8” work area to a cutting area as large as 24” x 16” x 1.57”.
- Manufacturer: Roland
- Product: Roland Engravers and Impact Printers
- Website: https://www.rolanddga.com
Roland EGX Pro series CNC engraving machines have a large cutting area and provide the servomotor speed and precision that professional engravers demand.
- Engrave and router signs, awards, chrome items, tools, merchandise, etc.
- Roland High Speed Engraving (HSE)
- DC Servo brushless motors on all axes for unmatched precision
- Spindle speed up to 30,000 rpm
- Includes software
- Optional ADA signage kit available
EGX-400 Professional CNC Rotary Engravers
| Max. cutting area (407 mm (X) x 305 mm (Y) x 42.5 mm (Z)) |
EGX-600 Professional CNC Rotary Engravers
| Max. cutting area ( 610 mm (X) x 407 mm (Y) x 42.5 mm (Z)) |